Any business owner, big or small, cannot sleep until well assured of the security of his assets. Whether it is data or computers you can never be sure about the kind of theft that can take place in your premises. So, while choosing a security system for your business, here are few questions that you should ask your security provider before choosing one.
- If they have a license to work: While considering a company, be sure to ask them whether they hold a license to work in your state. Every security company should hold a valid license and be aware of the security norms of the state. Be cautious about this issue so that you are not burdened with any legal issues later, by installing a security installation that is not state approved.
- How many entrance/exit the system monitors: Installation of the CCTV should de done in such a way that it monitors not only the entrance or the exit, but all openings into and withing the premises Windows terrace doors should not go unattended.
- How will the password/s distributed among the employer and the staffs: Ask if there would be one password for all, or if every employee of the company would receive an unique code for accessing the premises. Make sure you have the control of changing the password when it is required.
- How they connect the alarm: Make sure how efficiently and stealthily the alarm system is installed. Any experienced burglar or thieve would know how to cut the connections of internet or telephone. If they get access to the security system wiring and connection you would be in grave danger.
- How will the alarm be installed: A building might have some restrictions regarding the kind of equipments installed within the premises. Confirm with the owner of the property about any such restrictions before installing a security system for your business. You can be sued later if the alarm set off cause any damage to the property.
- How will the alarm be triggered: You need to know how the alarm is set off so that you are ensured all the areas of your business is covered by the security system. You should also be aware is the origin of the alarm can be tracked.
Home Tech Solutions offer the best CCTV s market and a complete information regarding their use. We are equipped with trained technicians for proper installation of CCTV for your complete security of your home as well as your business.